On Thursday, February 23, 2023, four Highlands representatives attended ISSA Hygieia Network’s “Networking and Leadership Conference.” ISSA Hygieia Network is a nonprofit community dedicated to advancing the careers of women in the cleaning industry.
“Loved connecting with so many professional women,” said Keri Walling, Business Development Manager, Highlands. “The speakers were insightful on how to prepare for challenges and succeed – I walked away so motivated. I look forward to the webinars and more in-person connections through ISSA Hygieia.”
Speakers at the Event
- Dr. Tatum Thomas, Ph.D. – Dean, School of Continuing and Professional Studies, DePaul University
- Julia Georgoff – Sr. Director Global Wipers Innovation & Category Marketing, Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Karen D. Vingelen – SVP of South Central Region, American Paper & Twine, a Division of Imperial Dade
- Melissa Jacobs – Director, Corporate Accounts, Cintas Corporation
- Susan Gambardella – President, North America, Kimberly-Clark Professional
The women-run, led event, which started at 12 pm, was sponsored by Kimberly-Clark Professional and held at their headquarters in Atlanta. The conference included a workshop and three ‘Inspire Presentations.’ The day ended with a networking reception from 5 – 6:30 pm.
- Keri Walling – Business Development Manager, Highlands
- Chelsea Reeves – Strategic Account Director, Highlands
- Liz Bateman – Creative Director, Highlands
- Jennie Kuhlke – Client Services Manager, Highlands
Highlands recently joined ISSA Hygieia Network as a gold sponsor.
About ISSA Hygieia Network
The ISSA Hygieia Network is a nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing the careers of all women in the cleaning industry by providing programs, tools, and support that accelerate their careers and achieve their full potential. Visit www.hygieianetwork.org to learn more.