Join our exceptional team
For over 60 years, Highlands has employed an exceptional team of full-time sales, marketing and eCommerce professionals. We aim to hire people with diverse experiences who share our common goal of delivering results by combining the most effective multi-channel brand advocacy strategies with world-class expertise.
We want to work with people who exude our four company values of accountability, collaboration, entrepreneurial spirit and navigating for our clients. We strive to inject these core values into everything we do, every day.
We take responsibility for our actions. We share in each other’s success and prove how we perform.
We actively engage with all stakeholders to share ideas, thoughts and challenges. By working together, we achieve the greatest result for our clients.
Even when things are going well, we are never complacent. We are always looking for creative and innovative way to exceed expectations.
Sometimes the road from the drawing board to the customer is not an easy one. Our ability to deftly maneuver brands from conception to the the consumer is our greatest asset.
When you join Highlands, you work alongside exceptional people and enjoy competitive, full-time employment benefits.
Business Development Manager (UK)
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to make a real difference within a fast growing company. We are looking for a contracted Business Development Manager with extensive experience in B2B, B2C, wholesale and distribution across Europe based in Germany, who has passion and a proven track record of driving revenue growth and awareness for manufacturer brands. You will work alongside the MD as a trusted partner; leading on the delivery of strategic business aims and company growth targets.
Highlands is an international sales, marketing and eCommerce agency dedicated to helping manufacturers grow sales in B2B and digital channels.
Since 1962, businesses have trusted Highlands to deliver results by combining the most effective multi-channel brand advocacy strategies.
With 5+ year’s experience of driving sales and delivering effective brand growth, you will have experience in abundance and thrive in a creative, talented, and friendly team. A growth mindset and positive, people-focused leadership style Is Important In this role along with demonstrated experience of Improving processes, monitoring performance, and driving growth.
The Strategic Responsibilities are:
Growing revenue sustainably and profitably over the next 3 years
- Responsible for delivering revenue growth across European B2B channels to market, pro-actively identifying strategic opportunities, and assessing risks.
- Defining a balanced B2B sales strategy to deliver strategic aims and company growth targets – supporting sales & marketing teams to deliver key objectives.
- Responsibility for growing brand awareness across all channels to market.
- Analysing commercial performance and data insights to proactively improve performance.
- Driving development projects and initiatives through key resellers in Europe.
- Maintaining awareness of, supporting, and inputting commercially, into the critical path, product strategy, pricing, and stock ordering and allocation where required.
- Working closely with the MD, improving operational processes and reporting as the business scales up.
Skills and attributes:
- Proven track record of successful long term strategic planning and ability to deliver the company and brand partner objectives, and key results.
- Proactive, takes ownership, and can drive new initiatives to a conclusion.
- Emotionally intelligent with great people skills.
- Identifies opportunities and can filter ideas well to create a clear path through complex challenges and give sound commercial input across departments.
- Excellent communicator who is able to persuade and encourage others and can present strategy, tactics, and results effectively.
If this role sounds like an exciting opportunity and you have the skills and experience to make a real difference then we’d love to hear from you.
- To apply please send your CV with an email explaining why you are particularly suited to this role to: [email protected]
Graphic Designer (UK)
Highlands is an international sales, marketing and eCommerce agency dedicated to helping manufacturers grow sales in B2B and digital channels. Since 1962, businesses have trusted Highlands to deliver results by combining the most effective multi-channel brand advocacy strategies.
We are seeking a talented Graphic Designer to join our expanding ecommerce and marketing agency. As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for creating designs for our clients’ ecommerce websites, marketplace listings and marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will have experience with industry-standard design software and ideally be familiar with creating content for social media platforms, websites and Amazon.
- Create designs for ecommerce websites, marketplaces and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with clients and team members to understand design requirements and develop creative solutions.
- Produce high-quality designs that align with brand guidelines and client expectations
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and design best practices
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic design, ideally in an agency setting
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality work
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
This is a hybrid role, requiring minimum two days a week in our Watford office. This is a full-time position with competitive salary and benefits. If you are a creative problem solver with a passion for design and ecommerce, we encourage you to apply. We highly encourage all applicants to submit a portfolio of their previous design work along with their application. Your portfolio should showcase your design skills and demonstrate your ability to create visually appealing designs.
Salary: £26-32k Plus bonus
We’re always looking for the right people to join our team. If you don’t see a fitting open position, please email your resume to [email protected] and we will keep it on file for future opportunities.
Latest News & Articles
Highlands Adds Six New Holidays for U.S. Employees
Highlands is pleased to announce the addition of six paid time off holidays for all of their U.S. employees this year. The holidays include Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Good Friday and more.
Highlands to Attend OPI European Forum 2023
Highlands is attending OPI European Forum 2023. Gordon Christiansen, Partner of Highlands, is presenting “How Everywhere Commerce Can Drive Sales and Loyalty.” Jade Wilson, Managing Director, Europe, and Highlands’ client, Reckitt, will also be in attendance. Reckitt’s Commercial Director B2B Europe, Australia & New Zealand, Jonathan Weiss, is a featured speaker, discussing Hygiene as the foundation for a healthier business.
Signs Your Amazon Business is Unhealthy, Prime Day Prep, and 3 Ways Customer Experience is Impacted By a Search Bar
Valuable Amazon insights, including Prime Day Prep for 2023 and the signs your store is unhealthy and how to fix them. Plus, dive into how the customer experience is impacted by search bars on eCommerce websites.