Highlands Creative Director, Liz Bateman, will be featured in an upcoming BrightTALK Summit focused on B2B Content Strategy. She will join a panel titled “All Eyes on the B2B Buyer: From Retention to Results.”
Alongside Liz, panelists will include Marianne Hewitt, CMO at The Growth Strategy Group, Annette Sandler, Director, Live Content US/Canada, AVIXA, and Tom Bianchi, VP Marketing EMEA at Acquia.
The event is set for September 9, 2021 and starts at 11 am ET. Click to register for the free panel.
Description of the panel:
In order for marketers to retain value and greater loyalty with customers and the desired content, it is fundamental to keep the focus on the B2B buyer’s experience. What can marketers do to create a customer-centric strategy that optimizes retention?
To be discussed:
- How marketers can nurture the entire customer lifecycle with immersive engagement
- How leaders are embracing digital change in B2B
- Best practices for prioritizing B2B buyer trust and loyalty that stays
- B2B elements: which ones matter the most and putting them to work
- Problem resolution protocols